Monday 20 April 2020

A warm welcome to my new readers

You've landed on my blog and I'm very glad you have. 
As the title suggests I intend for this blog to take readers beyond the books themselves and give them extra little details that make the story and characters that more intriguing. 
When I write a novel I usually like to write out a whole background for my characters and plan out the plot from start to finish. Not to mention the countless hours of editing that go into a manuscript. 
So expect a lot of behind the scenes stuff and even a few sneak peaks on what I'm working on next.
For the moment feel free to take a look around and find out more about me. 
I hope you will stick around and perhaps follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/FilmFan06 where I'll be posting updates and giving readers a sneak peak at my upcoming novels.


No comments:

Post a Comment